Friday 13 July 2012

An Introduction


Hello there!  I'm Abbie, 16, from the UK, and I've decided to start a blog! Having finished my GCSE's I've decided to take the leap and start a blog. I've been reading fashion and beauty related blogs for about a year and a half, and starting one of my own is always something I have wanted to do. It's surprising how nerve-wracking it is even starting to write my first post!

I thought I would start off with an outfit post. Below is my outfit I wore to one of my friends party's a few weeks ago. I surfed the sales for a while before finding this dress, most the sales were rather disappointing. It doesn't look much on the hanger, and the stretchy fabric belt it comes with certainly doesn't do it any justice, but paired with the black belt (a good find, the last one!) and heels I was quite pleased with the ensemble. The material is really unusual, it has a sort of velvety texture to it, and I adore the colour.




Dress and belt - H&M
Shoes - New Look



For foundation I used my favourite Revlon Colorstay, setting with Collection 2000 loose powder over the top as I have oily skin. I kept my eyes nice and simple using Mac Rubenesque paint pot as a base with a mixture of colours from the Sleek Storm palette.
I hope you've enjoyed my first post, if I get into this blogging malarkey then I'll hopefully be posting a few times a week!  


Abbie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll give it a look :) x

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I deleted it because I put the wrong link (smart girl right here)


    passionformakeup11.blogspot.com

    x
    PS. I do really love your eye makeup though, you should do a tutorial on here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovelies!