Saturday 22 September 2012

And we're caught within the crossfire of love

Here with a face of the day. This is my first, I think with every FOTD I may link to a song I've been loving lately at the end, just to make it a bit different! Tell me below if you like that idea :) Doing this post certainly made me realise how much makeup I wear. It was slightly worrying!

Firstly, it has to be said, I apologise for the appalling state of my eyebrows. Please try and ignore them!



Face:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation (180 Sand Beige), Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light, 2), Collection Sheer Loose Powder (2, translucent), Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (002 Hazel), MUA Clear Mascara, MUA Blusher (shade 2)


Eyes:

Mac Paint Pot (Rubenesque), Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow (030 Smokey Quartz, review coming soon!), Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (black, in tightline), L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim (Intense Black)


Lips:

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream (Cotton Candy), Barry M limited edition lip gloss

(Any reviews of products I've done, I've linked)

Today's song is Crossfire by Brandon Flowers. A few days ago this was played on the radio, ever since them I've been obsessed! Sometimes it's nice to be reminded of old songs you used to love.




Abbie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! :) Your eyes look especially incredible. (The 'L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim (Intense Black)' link is wrong by the way! Just thought I'd let you know! :o)

    :)
    LIQUORICE Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovelies!